"The Head Push" is the eighth episode of the first season of Big Mouth. It is the eighth episode of the series overall. It premiered on September 29, 2017. It was written by Emily Altman, Mark Levin & Jennifer Flackett and directed by Bryan Francis.
When Leah hosts a party for the high school drama crowd, Nick wrestles with a romantic dilemma; Andrew and Missy witness a disturbing scene.
- Leah Birch
- Nick Birch
- Tallulah Levine
- Judd Birch
- Matthew MacDell
- Andrew Glouberman
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Jessi Glaser
- Jay Bilzerian
- Cyrus Foreman-Greenwald
- Monica Foreman-Greenwald
- Duke Ellington
- Pablo Picasso
- Whitney Houston
- Liz Taylor
- Richard Burton
- Coach Steve (Cameo)
- Lump (Cameo)
- Jenna Bilzerian (Flashback)
- Kurt Bilzerian (Flachback)
- Val Bilzerian (Flashback)
- Diane Birch (As a Hallucination and on Camera via Flashback)
- Elliot Birch (As a Hallucionation)
- Guy Bilzerian (Mentioned)
- The Church of Scientology is paying for the High School auditorium.
- Coach Steve was rejected from Scientology.
- Elliot wears women's sunglasses.
- Leah drinks alcohol.
- Jay has a camera in Nick's kitchen because his mom doesn't cook. Because of this, he watches Nick's mom cook instead.
- Guy once defended a guy in court, who created an alcoholic beverage for kids called Cotton Candy Brandy.
- Shannon and Greg argue about how to
- The Scientology themed plays parody The Cruicible and 12 Angry Men.
- Nick thinks they should have Doritoes at the party.
- The ghosts of Pablo Picasso, Whitney Houston, Prince, Liz Taylor and Richard Burton are invited to Duke Ellington's party.
- The cast's cutaways of them eating at Tom's Diner is a reference to Seinfeld. Nick played the role of Kramer, Andrew played the role of George, Jessi played the role of Elaine, and Jay played the role of Jerry.
- The song "Don't Push It" by Leon Haywood plays during the ending credits.