"Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality" is the fourth episode of the first season of Big Mouth. It is the fourth episode of the series overall. It premiered on September 29, 2017. It was written by Jess Dweck & Victor Quinaz and directed by Joel Moser.
- Nick Birch
- Andrew Glouberman
- Jay Bilzerian
- Kurt Bilzerian
- Val Bilzerian
- Jessi Glaser
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Lola Skumpy
- Shannon Glaser
- Greg Glaser
- Barbara Glouberman
- Monica Foreman-Greenwald
- Cyrus Foreman-Greenwald
- Jessi's Dog
- Featuring Ludacris
- Mr. Albert
- Mrs. Albert
- Nathan Fillion
- Coach Steve (Cameo)
- Guy Bilzerian (Pictured)
- Jenna Bilzerian (Pictured)
- This episode marks the debuts of numerous family members of the main cast.
- It's revealed that Missy is in love with Nathan Fillion.
- Maurice breaks the fourth wall, by stating how he's making a callback to the last episode and then hinting at the events of the next episode.
- Jay's brothers making Nick and Andrew fight in the basement is a parody on Fight Club.
- Andrew named his pillow "Pilbo Baggins", which is a pun on Bilbo Baggins.
- The game "Hooker Killer" is a parody on Grand Theft Auto.
- Jessi's dog also resembles the dog 'Strongheart' from 80's children's cartoon called 'Lady Lovely Locks'. A prince who is cursed to look like a dog outside the palace.
- The song "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root plays in the ending credits.
- Jay brings out a pillow and details how he fucks it. It would later be revealed in "Pillow Talk" that this specific pillow is named Pam and she's a living, breathing creature.
- Maurice makes a callback to "Am I Gay?", by saying "You're picturing it and we're talking about it.", which was a repeated phrase from said episode.
- Maurice also tells the audience to stay tuned for the next episode and explains the episode's events.
- Andrew squirts ointment in Kurt's face and he screams "Aaaah! It stings!" Andrew adds, "But it's worth it." This is a direct callback to "Ejaculation", where Andrew said this exact thing about that exact ointment (which was also the ointment's motto). Tacked on to this joke was a video game achievement pop up, saying "You've unlocked a reference from episode one."