"Pillow Talk" is the sixth episode of the first season of Big Mouth. It is the sixth episode of the series overall. It premiered on September 29, 2017. It was written by Peter Knight and directed by Mike L. Mayfield.
Nick drags Andrew into the city to visit an old camp crush, but the day doesn't go as planned. Jay embarks on an emotional journey with his pillow.
- Jay Bilzerian
- Andrew Glouberman
- Nick Birch
- Duke Ellington
- Shannon Glaser
- Cantor Dina Reznick
- Jessi Glaser
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Coach Steve
- Elliot Birch
- Diane Birch
- Barbara Glouberman
- Marty Glouberman
- Patrick Ewing
- Jenna Bilzerian (Voice Only)
- Kurt Bilzerian (Voice Only; Pictured)
- Val Bilzerian (Voice Only; Pictured)
- Dwayne Johnson (Pictured)
- Greg Glaser (Mentioned)
- Jay impregnates his pillow, Pam.
- It's learned that Andrew has a passion for music and plays the saxophone. Additionally, it's revealed that he, Missy, Caleb, and Lars are all in the school's music club.
- Nick Birch went to camp with a girl named Roland and kissed her.
- Second episode, where Nick and Andrew go to New York, with the first being "Everybody Bleeds".
- First episode where Duke Ellington leaves the house.
- Duke Ellington and Maurice have the ability to communicate with each other.
- It's revealed that Coach Steve's "office" is under the bleachers of the gym.
- Andrew has a fedora, which he bought for $100, money he got from the will for his deceased unnamed grandfather.
- Missy refers to Andrew as a young Woody Allen, which gets Caleb talking about Allen's sexual harassment allegations and the fact that he married Soon-Yi Previn, who was legally his stepdaughter.
- As mentioned in "Ejaculation", "Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality", and "Girls Are Horny Too", Jay fucks his pillow.
- Duke Ellington and Maurice are hinted to have a strong relationship and colorful past. It would later be revealed in the episode "Duke", that Maurice used to be Duke's hormone monster, while he was a teenager, explaining and exploring their relationship.
- Everybody at Patrick Ewing Brewing Company calls Coach Steve "pendejo" (a Spanish term that has the same connotations calling a person "stupid", "idiot", "dumbass", etc.). In "I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah" and "Guy Town", Coach Steve works as a DJ, calling himself "DJ Pendejo", not knowing what the word actually means.