Horrority House is the ninth episode of the fourth season of Big Mouth. It is the fortieth episode overall.
A trippy haunted house hosted by Kappa Kappa Kill forces each of the friends to reckon with their biggest fears.
- Nick Birch
- Andrew Glouberman
- Jessi Glaser
- Jay Bilzerian
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Matthew MacDell
- Lola Skumpy
- Kappa Kappa Kill
- Future Nick
- Mirror Missy
- Kimberly MacDell
- Duke Ellington
- Depression Kitty
- Coach Steve
- Bad Mitten
- Marty Glouberman
- Murderer Missy
- Missy's Overalls
- Mosaic Missy
- Barbara Glouberman (Cameo)
- Nadia Vulvokov (Cameo)
- Yakuzas (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Monica Foreman-Greenwald (Voice Only)
- Shannon Glaser (Mentioned)
- Greg Glaser (Mentioned)
- Ponytail Killer (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Skumpy (Mentioned)
- This episode is a Halloween special.
- The title is a pun on "Sorority House".
- In the opening establishing shot of The Birch House, a silhouette of Judd holding a chainsaw is visible.
- Main character costumes:
- Nick Birch - A Guy in a Hat
- Andrew Glouberman - Melvin Udall
- Jessi Glaser - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Jay Bilzerian - Clyde Barrow
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald - Nanshe (and later nothing).
- Matthew MacDell - Gianni Versace
- Lola Skumpy - Bonnie Parker
- Rick - Hot Dog
- Aiden - Andrew Cunanan
- Nick Starr - Pennywise
- Jerome - Satan
- This episode marks the long overdue debut of Jessi's psychologist, Nancy, who she was first assigned with in the Season 2 episode, "The Shame Wizard".
- Coach Steve goes to Nancy for couple's counseling with Bad Mitten.
- On October 31st, 2019, The Ponytail Killer slaughtered three girls in The Kappa Kappa Kill sorority house.
- Missy has a green belt in her previously mentioned capoeira classes.
- Jessi gets a Gratitoad to make her feel more grateful about things.
- Mirror Missy is officially killed off the series when her throat is slit by Murderer Missy.
- Final episode to have Jenny Slate voicing Missy and first episode to have Ayo Edebiri voicing her.
- Jenny Slate's final role as Missy is when she makes out with Mosaic Missy in her dream. After Missy wakes up from her dream, she is henceforth voiced by Ayo Edebiri.
- Nick is anxious about how he tried to kiss Jessi in The Funeral.
- Bad Mitten from "The Shame Wizard" returns.
- Missy's Overalls, which she previously ditched in "The Hugest Period Ever" returns.
- Nick Starr appears in another one of Nick's dreams, just like he did in "Nick Starr".
- Jerome from "Guy Town" returns as a recurring character.
- In Missy's dream, she sees several versions of herself in mirrors, where she's wearing costumes from previous episodes.
- 1800's Lady Bonnet - "The Pornscape"
- Demi Moore - "Disclosure the Movie: The Musical!"
- Nanshe - "Ejaculation"
- Sleepover Fashion Outfit - "Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality"
- Crying Valentine's Day Outfit - "Valentine's Day"
- Hoodie - "What Is It About Boobs?"
- Original Appearance - Seasons 1-4 (E2)
- Her-icane - "Super Mouth"
- Capoeira Outfit - N/A (first mentioned in "Steve the Virgin")
- Pajamas - "Dark Side of the Boob" and "Smooch or Share"
- Several children dress as famous people and iconic characters:
- Frankenstein's Monster from The Modern Prometheus.
- Ghostface from the Scream franchise.
- Dracula from the eponymous franchise.
- Melvin Udall from As Good as It Gets.
- Nanshe' from Mesopotamian mythology.
- Maury from Big Mouth.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg the Supreme court justice.
- Gianni Versace the LGBT fashion designer.
- Andrew Cunanan the LGBT serial killer, who killed Gianni Versace.
- Wario from Super Mario Bros..
- Pennywise from It.
- Satan from Christianity.
- In the therapist's office, she has a collection of various toads. One resembles Hypnotoad from Futurama, and there's a poster with Keroppi the frog from Hello Kitty.
- Duke Ellington says that the ghost of Kurt Cobain is the one ghost nobody wants to hang out with.
- Missy feels uncomfortable with Kappa Kappa Kill having the initials "KKK". This is a reference to the Ku Klux Klan, an organization with the same initials that killed black people such as herself.
- Nick mistakes Pennywise from It as "Pennywhistle" from "If".
- Andrew's dream about dying repeatedly in multiple situations is a reference to the plot of the Netflix original, Russian Doll.
- Included is a cameo from Nadia Vulvokov, who is addressed as her actress, Natasha Lyonne.
- Andrew appears in a Looney Tunes cartoon.
- Jessi is grateful for Sour Patch Kids.