|I'm Going Through Changes|
This article is a stub. You can help the Big Mouth Wiki by expanding it.
"Girls Are Horny Too" is the fifth episode of the first season of Big Mouth. It is the fifth episode of the series overall. It premiered on September 29, 2017. It was written by Emily Altman and directed by Bryan Francis.
A steamy novel making the rounds at school inspires Jessi to explore her own sexuality -- and leaves the boys totally confused about what girls want.
- Jessi Glaser
- Shannon Glaser
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Andrew Glouberman
- Nick Birch
- Jay Bilzerian
- Marty Glouberman
- Barbara Glouberman
- Elliot Birch
- Diane Birch
- Leah Birch
- Coach Steve
- Lola Skumpy
- Talking Vagina
- Principal Barron
- Miss Raths
- Duke Ellington (Cameo)
- Gustavo (Imagination Sequence)
- Fatima (Imagination Sequence)
- El Calon (Imagination Sequence)
- Mia (Imagination Sequence)
- Susan (Pictured)
- This episode marks the debut of Principal Barren and Jessi's Vagina.
- Jessi gets sick of her dusty old beige bra and buys a sexy new red bra.
- Missy is addicted to an erotic book called The Rock of Gibraltar and soon as the girls in town get addicted to it too, including Jessi, Diane, Barbara, Leah, Miss Raths, Devin, and Lola.
- Marty is allergic to scallops.
- This episode introduces the running gag of characters' heads exploding when they hear shocking news.
- Coach Steve used to be under the impression that Dippin' Dots were fluorescent guinea pig feces and only just now learned that they weren't. Before learning this, he still ate the frozen treat, even while he still believed they were radioactive animal defecation.
- It is revealed that Jay has sex with his pillow.
- Marty and Barbara watch Jeopardy!
- Andrew joined Linkedin to get a picture of his dad's associate, Susan.
- Andrew masturbates to Mia, the Native American woman depicted on the Land'O Lakes butter tin.
- Jessi and Connie do "the lift" from Dirty Dancing, and Connie waxes the lyrics of it's famous song, "(I've Had) The Time of My Life".
- Judging by Andrew's description of it, the book, "Doubting Andreas" is a parody on "De revolutionibus orbium coelestium".
- Elliot and Diane are aroused by the book If I Did It, by Pablo Fenjvez and O.J. Simpson.
- Nick reads The Great Gatsby.
- Veronica's Closet is a parody on Victoria's Secret.
- Coach Steve eats Dippin' Dots, believing them to be fluorescent guinea pig shit.
- Marty watches Shark Tank and believes someone on the show stole his idea, despite the fact that he never expressed these ideas anywhere outside of his own mind.
- Coach Steve does a confessional sequence in a way that parodies the confessional sequences from The Office. He also mentions how they also do confessional sequences in Modern Family.
- This episode follows suit with what Maurice described in "Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality".
- Andrew prints out a picture of Susan. It was previously established that he's sexually attracted to her in "Ejaculation".