"Drug Buddies" is the sixth episode of the second season of Big Mouth. It is the sixteenth episode of the series overall. It premiered on October 5, 2018. It was written by Gil Ozeri and directed by Joel Moser.
Jessi and Nick dip into her dad's stash of edibles, with mind-bending results. Andrew searches for the right moment to break up with Lola.
- Jay Bilzerian
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Cyrus Foreman-Greenwald
- Monica Foreman-Greenwald
- Future Nick
- Andrew 3000
- Featuring Ludacris
- Marty Glouberman
- Barbara Glouberman
- Gina Alvarez
- Judd Birch
- Elliot Birch
- Diane Birch
- Coach Steve (Cameo)
- Raccoons (Cameo)
- Lump (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Devin (Pictured)
- Caleb (Pictured)
- Charles Lu (Pictured)
- DeVon (Mentioned; Pictured)
- A flashback shows Shannon and Greg Glaser when they were dating as teenagers 20 years ago.
- Jessi and Nick smoke weed for the first time.
- Nick first comes up with the nickname for himself, "Big Dick Boy".
- Everything in Lola's house is fake because her mom staged it so that it could be sold.
- Lola Skumpy considers Andrew Glouberman to be her boyfriend, after she french kissed him on the golf course in "The Shame Wizard".
- Gina broke up with DeVon after they started dating in "What Is It About Boobs?".
- One of the Sorcerers of The Squaretable from "Requiem for a Wet Dream" appears, ordering white shit at the ice cream shop.
- Greg and Shannon watch The Truman Show at the drive-in, 20 years ago.
- Greg had records of the bands Phish, The Greatful Dead, and Widespread Panic.
- Greg also has a Matchbox 20 box, which he drew a "4" on, to make it say "420".
- Jessi says that Barack Obama smokes weed, which is a true fact as the president himself, has even mentioned how he used to smoke weed with his friends in college.
- Marty often claims that Andrew is the reason why Charlie Sheen left 2 and a Half Men.
- The band "Steely Sudan" may be a reference to the real-life band, Steely Dan.
- Nitflax is a parody on Netflix.
- In the future, Nick will have a show on Nitflax about how he rocked as a kid, this is a fourth wall joke, on how the creator of Big Mouth, (Nick Kroll) based the show off his life and the character off of himself.