|I'm Going Through Changes|
This article is a stub. You can help the Big Mouth Wiki by expanding it.
|“||Ah, I could eat you alive... Oh, you smell like fresh buttered baby... I want to put you back up inside.||”|
Diane has orange hair, green eyes and she is normally seen with pink eyeshadow and lipstick.
Along with that she wears golden earrings and a golden necklace. She wears a blue shirt that is a cross between a scoop neck and somewhat of a v-neck. Her pants are white skinny jeans.
Diane is a loving mother and wife who can become smothering and this occasionally drives Nick Birch away. She is also afraid of her children growing up too fast as seen in I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah, when she became distraught because Nick did not want to have her tuck him in, call him Nicky and kiss him on the lips. She can be a stern mother as seen in The Head Push, when she grounded her children, sans Nick, for having a house party while she and Elliot were out of the house.
Sometime before, between, or after that, Diane and Elliot bought the house that Duke Ellington died in and currently resides as a ghost (unbeknownst to the couple).
- Elliot Birch - Diane and Elliot have a very youthful relationship, show as they once made love for twelve hours.
- Judd Birch - Like Leah Birch, Judd doesn't get special treatment from Dine, she grounded him too, even though he was not the one who threw the party. She grounded him rather because he was a part of it and did not tell her. Judd has not been seen interacting with Diane much either that his Gothic personality makes him hide in the shadows and not open up much.
- Leah Birch - While Diane loves Leah as much as she loves Nick Birch, she does not go soft on her. Diane grounded Leah when she held a house party and not much interaction has been seen between the two in the series.
- Nick Birch - Diane gives Nick special treatment. While she punishes Judd Birch and Leah Birch for holding a house party in The Head Push, Nick gets out without any reprimand whatsoever. However, Diane can be the mean parent when she need to. In Pillow Talk, she took Netflix away from Nick for six weeks because of him skipping school to go to New York.
- Andrew Glouberman - Diane thinks of Andrew as family, but not much interaction has been seen between the two.
- Jay Bilzerian - Jay and Diane only interact in "I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah" where Diane treats Jay like a son because Nick Birch drifts away from her, but Nick eventually takes his mom back.
- Am I Gay?
- Girls Are Horny Too
- Pillow Talk
- Requiem for a Wet Dream
- The Head Push (As a Hallucination and On Camera via Flashback)
- I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah
- Am I Normal?
- What Is It About Boobs?
- The Shame Wizard
- Steve the Virgin
- The Planned Parenthood Show (Flashback; Made Up Story)
- Guy Town (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Smooch or Share (Mentioned)
- The Department of Puberty
- My Furry Valentine
- Girls Are Angry Too
- How To Have An Orgasm
- The ASSes
- Disclosure the Movie: The Musical!
- Super Mouth