"Am I Gay?" is the third episode of the first season of Big Mouth. It is the third episode of the series overall. It premiered on September 29, 2017. It was written by Joe Wengert and directed by Mike L. Mayfield.
A trailer for a new movie starring The Rock leaves Andrew questioning his sexuality. Jessi and Nick's budding romance turns ugly fast.
- Nick Birch
- Andrew Glouberman
- Jessi Glaser
- Jay Bilzerian
- Ghost of Duke Ellington
- Freddie Mercury
- Marty Glouberman
- Elliot Birch
- Diane Birch
- Judd Birch
- Leah Birch
- Dwayne Johnson
- Coach Steve
- Missy Foreman-Greenwald
- Antonin Scalia
- Joe Walsh
- Lola Skumpy (Pictured)
- Devin (Pictured)
- Andrew questions his sexuality when he gets a boner from watching Dwayne Johnson, but eventually settles on being straight.
- First appearances of Marty and Barbara Glouberman.
- Marty only likes four people.
- Barbara Glouberman
- Terry Bradshaw
- A Metro-North train conductor
- Eugene Glouberman
- Leah used to date a guy named Tyler Kinney. After she broke up with him, he tried to light himself on fire in the front yard of The Birch House.
- Caleb has a chart of emotions to help him tell what someone else is feeling.
- Coach Steve breaks the fourth wall at the end of the episode, when he rips through the "next episode" screen.
- Dwayne Johnson does a movie about Paul Bunyan, which is directed by Bryan Singer.
- Maury shows Andrew real photos of David Bowie and Dwayne Johnson.
- Maury draws a picture of a unicorn buttfucking Mr. Clean.
- Nick and Jessi are still dating, after becoming a couple in "Everybody Bleeds".
- Jessi still has Connie as her hormone monstress after getting her in "Everybody Bleeds".
- At the end of the episode, the "next episode" screen is shown with a preview for the next episode, "Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality". This includes a screenshot of Jessi, Missy, Devin, and Lola having their sleepover.